We are a team of innovators. Working at Bambu is more than an ordinary 9-6 job. You will unleash your inner passion and broaden your horizon both personally and professionally. You will be surrounded in an encouraging environment that energises and inspires you.
Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Business Analyst
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst who shares the same passion with us. You will be at forefront of the implementation of our technology and communication with our clients, ensuring our cutting-edge products are being delivered. You should be a multidisciplinary person who can speak both tech and business language.
- Work closely with the clients and our development team to determine the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators, and partners.
- Assisting with integration and acceptance testing
- Providing support during and post implementation
- Ensure smooth communication with our client by acting as a ‘translator’ between business and IT
- Performing analysis and documentation of our ground-breaking Robo platform
- Performing application design activities (e.g. writing functional designs), technology architecture and technical design activities
- Developing deployment deliverables (communications, training, etc)
- Conduct various requirements workshop to ensure smooth delivery
- Coordinate with all business and IT partners and analyze tech requirements of clients and provide resolutions for all business and IT associate issues.
- Tell us how to get things done better
- Love what you do!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal
- Adaptable to different types of clients
- Extensive knowledge of integration programs (SOAP API, REST API, SFTP), System Architecture frameworks, database schema, deployment, and security standards
- You should be a creative thinker who can provide alternatives to existing or proposed solutions.
- You should also be proactive, dynamic and have the desire to make a difference, coupled with strong business and technical knowledge.
- Good understanding in Finance will be a plus
- Knowledge on NodeJS, Docker, Kubernetes, Python, Microservice and familiar with Cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure) - Hands-on experience will be a great advantage
Automation Test Engineer
We are seeking an energetic, talented, and motivated individual for the role of Test Automation Engineer on a significant project. Mentioned below are the roles & responsibilities and desired skill set:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and maintain automated testing process, framework & scripts for banking applications
- Work closely with development, business, and functional testing team to identify critical
- business scenarios for automation to achieve maximum ROI
- Able to quantify and estimate automation activities
- Write automation test cases for Web, API and mobile environment using Cucumber, Selenium
- Webdriver and Java
- Work closely with the functional team to prepare standard Gherkin files as an input to automation process
- Responsible for execution and maintaining automation test pack
- Setup automated regression test runs using continuous integration approach
- Ownership of automation code base at the central repository
- Raise concerns and suggestions for betterment and improvement of day to day tasks to help
- Communications to stakeholders for outages/ releases/ updates on tasks
- Support to establish automation testing standards and best practices
- Communicate test progress to the test manager on a daily basis
- Able to guide and mentor cross-team members to write and execute automation test cases
5 to 7 years of experience in designing and implementing Automation Testing Strategies and Framework for large-scale systems
- Good understanding of Core Java, TDD/BDD and test automation frameworks
- Must have worked extensively on Selenium Webdriver using Java
- Rich experience in creating automated test cases for both Web and Mobile applications
- Hands-on experience on REST services automation
- Expertise in build & CI tools like Jenkins, Ant and Maven
- Good working experience on Issues/Tasks management tools like JIRA
- Good knowledge on version control tools like Git, Github, Stash or similar tools
- Good understanding of database concepts. Able to write SQL queries
- Work with the software development teams to build continuous test environments and to make application more testable
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in an agile development environment highly desired.
- Desirable and Behavioral Skills
- Banking domain knowledge
- Experience in performance test automation will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of DevOps model
- Ability to learn new techniques and technologies quickly
- Possess good analytical skills and aptitude
Awesome Software Architect
We are looking for an Awesome Architect, who has been waiting for a chance to take the spotlight and create something big. We want to give you that platform. We want you to own it, and bask in the eternal glory of your peers.
What you need to do:
- You need to take ownership of our cloud platform, and make it amazing.
- You spec it. You run it. You tell us what and who you need to get there.
- Speak your mind. Don’t wait for someone to ask.
- Be a team player always. No one is bigger than the team.
- Collab with key people for product, design, delivery, and quality.
- Get the job done.
- Have an amazing time doing the above!
What we are asking for:
- You’ve been there before: startups + cloud + SaaS are home turf.
- You’re open-source all the way. Extra points for Linux penguin t-shirts.
- We need you to be proactive. If it’s broken, don’t sit around and wait for someone to fix it for you.
- Would hope you can talk to other people and not scare them away.
- We love people who have ideas and aren’t afraid to say them out loud.
- We hope you don’t know finance too much to be set in your ways.
Do you thrive planning, overseeing and delivering clients projects? Do you enjoy coordinating project teams? Are you looking to join a young and dynamic work environment? If you answered yes to all these questions, we are interested in talking to you.
- The successful candidate will be in charge of:
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Developing a detailed project plan to track progress
- Coordinating internal resources (business analysts, web designers, developers) for the execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- At least 2 years of experience successfully delivering technology-related projects
- Cross-functional coordination
- Organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- High-level understanding of software development and web technologies
Excellent Helpdesk Associate
Our team is seeking talented, motivated and dedicated individual for the role of IT Support Specialist for multiple projects. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with software or hardware issues whether the problem relates to a user error, a bug or something else entirely and are able to explain technical details simply. If this sounds like a good fit, we’d like to meet you. Mentioned below are the roles & responsibilities and desired skill set:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Focused. Someone who’s keen in finding out solutions to every problem rather than presenting problem to every solution.
- Accountable. Takes full ownership and won’t be able to sleep at night until issues are resolved by thorough diagnostic of any hardware or software faults and take accountability of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Detail oriented. Ensure all issues are properly logged, prioritize and manage several open issues at one time with agreed time limits. From the moment a ticket is submitted, this person knows how to ask the right questions and gather the available data to narrow down the root cause of the issue. Like Sherlock Holmes, they leave no stone unturned in figuring out what’s really going on.
- Quality over quantity. When you have a long list of tickets, and know there are more coming in, it’s tempting to work on as many as possible, without truly solving the problem at hand. Focusing on the quality of the support you give, as opposed to the quantity of tickets you touch, will ensure you’re actually solving problems and creating happy customers.
- Process driven. Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers). This person understands support processes are important, and not only follows them, but helps improve them.
- Consistent. Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Excellent communication skills. Communicate with clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
- Team player. Optimistic and works well with colleagues with a collaborative team spirit. This person enjoys themselves at work, spreading a positive can-do attitude. A great support agent integrates a bit of fun into their daily tasks to make everyone’s loads a little lighter.
- Customer centric. Works with the customer and not for the customer, helps build strong customer relationship for long-term business.
- Tech Savvy. Sound knowledge in cloud environment, API integration and SQL. Must have the urge to learn and adopt to fast pace environment.
- To be qualified for this role, you should hold a degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any IT related course.
- Must have proven work experience of at least 3-5 years in a software support role, Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role that required technical troubleshooting.
- Solid foundation with any programming/coding/scripting language preferable with at least a year of experience in JAVA SCRIPT (react, core or node)
- Knowledgeable in debugging in software design, testing, and/or troubleshooting.
- Deployed as a software quality analyst, certified software tester, Junior developer, programmer or similar designation.
Good to have
- Finance or Banking domain background.
- Familiarity with any helpdesk software like BMC remedy, JIRA, ServiceNow, AWS or Zendesk.
- A fundamental understanding of IT service management and the ITIL business process.
- Experience on being a devops focused on Java Script or Node.JS and/or have been deployed using AWS or Azure environment.
We are looking for an UX/UI designer who will impress us and our clients with their awesome design skills.
- Work closely with Product Development team to determine Product’s functionalities
- Research, plan, and produce holistic concepts and specification that optimize user experience.
- Create wireframes and rapid prototypes
- Conduct usability testing and user research to elicit feedback from users during the course of design and development.
- Inspiring client and the team with your insane design
- Well versed and highly passionate about design and new technology
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools
- Minimum 2 years experience in User Experience
- Able to understand user’s needs before they do
- A perfectionist when it comes to design (If that 1px misalignment irritates you, we want you)
- User Research skill set will be a plus
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a bonus
Do you enjoy building great products using REACT? Are well organised and deliver under tight deadlines? Are you looking to join a young, dynamic and collaborative environment?
If so, we are interested in talking to you.
We are looking for a strong REACT developer to join our developers team and help us build great products for our clients.
- Build rapid prototypes to support our sales
- Build robust front ends for our clients
- Create new libraries that can be reused across multiple projects
- Work closely with the lead designer to determine technical feasibility of projects
- Develop new creative ideas
- Strong experience building web applications and native mobile apps using REACT
- Experience with AngularJS
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (SASS,LESS) will be a plus
- Knowledge of design tools like Photoshop/Sketch will be a plus
- Familiar with Task runners (gulp/grunt) & Dependency Management Tools(npm/bower)
Do you enjoy building great products using Node.JS and Python? Do you keep scalability and security in mind when designing and developing your code? Are you looking to join a young, dynamic and collaborative environment?
If so, we are interested in talking to you.
We are looking for a strong developer with expertise in Python and Node.JS to work with our data scientists to code and optimize their algorithms and with our technology team to build an maintain our back end.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Program and optimize the algorithms designed by our data scientists
- Develop and maintain the back end of our solutions
- Work on the integration of third-party systems
- Extensive experience using Python to code algorithms and optimising them
- Good mathematical background
- Good experience with PostgreSql
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with software engineering and architectural patterns
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of front-end web technologies to interact with front end developers
- Security and data protection
- Ability to manage a hosting environment, including database administration as well as scaling applications to handle load changes
- Familiarity with cloud based deployment (AWS)
**International Candidates must qualify for the Work Holiday Pass
Fintech Summer Internship 2019
If you’re looking to gain experience at a face-paced, growing startup in the business hub of South East Asia, this is the internship for you. We’re looking for people who are ready to be challenged, who want to do meaningful work, and who would fit our fun work culture.
Bringing together the worlds of banking and technology, Bambu is looking to groom the future leaders of the Banking industry. The Fintech Summer Internship Program is a 12 weeks program where you will be tagged to the Product Development Team and will be helping out with the Sales, Product Development, Investments, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence projects.
What You Will Learn
- Basic Machine Learning techniques such as Regression, Classification, Clustering, Neural Networks and Natural Language Processing.
- See features you created launch live on our clients’ platforms. Learn from our experienced Lead Researcher and Product Development Manager about building customer-centric products for financial institutions
- Find out what it’s like to work in a fast-growing startup in the Fintech hub of Singapore
- We are looking for a Data Science Intern that can help us achieve this vision.
- The intern will be working to build additional features to our existing products and generate ideas for new ones.
- Develop new features for our Robo-Advisory products. Customer Segmentation, Agent recommendation engine, news recommendation engines, Ratings, Gamification Modules. Come up with innovative ideas that links Financial Planning to other industries, eg. e-commerce, gaming, travel, etc.
- Create presentations to convey product features to potential clients and investors.
- Currently pursuing a Mathematics/Computer Science related degree
- Knowledge of Machine Learning models
- Knowledge on Python, and familiar with popular data science libraries
- Hands on experience with SQL
- Ability to work with unstructured data
- Responsible and initiated
- Basic understanding of Wealth Management is preferred
- Good in Mathematics and Statistics
** International Candidates must qualify for the Work Holiday Pass
Didn’t find an opening that fits you but want to work at Bambu?
Impress us with your CV/Resume with your ideas to email@example.com